ALREADY BOOKED ONLINE? NEED TRAVEL ADVICE?
GET MY “CUSTOM TRAVEL READY PACKAGE”
Already booked online and want to have a seamless travel experience? Take the guesswork out of navigating the changing travel requirements and obtain my ‘Professional Travel Advice Services’ to provide you with a “Customized Travel Ready Package” that is personalized for your trip itinerary (see rates below).
Learn more about what to expect and how to be prepared for your travel journey.
Photo Image: Custom Travel Ready Package rates and services provided by Charlene Calwell, The Travel Agent Next Door.
- Travel requirements for departing Canada.
- Entry requirements to the country of arrival.
- Return requirements back to Canada.
- Apps to download prior to departure.
- Seamless travel experience at the arriving and departure airports.
- Health and safety info while traveling.
- What to do if you become Covid positive prior to travel or while in destination?
- Checklist of required travel documents including proof of vaccination, health attestation forms if required, visas if required, proof of health insurance if required.
- Pre-book your excursions to help you budget.
- Information on medications or assisted devices.
- Book your fast-track arrival service if available, private transportation, or other.
- I also provide you with my “Bon Voyage” email to provide information at your fingertips to assist you with “Day Before,” and “Day of Travel” advice.
PROFESSIONAL TRAVEL ADVICE RATES:
- Up to 2 persons, $200 +HST total
- 3-5 persons, $275 +HST total. Up to 3 adults or up to 2 adults, 3 children in the same room. More than one room or complex itineraries please request a quote with trip description provided.
**PLEASE NOTE: As the travel advisor you are requesting travel advice from had not
booked your travel components, the advice the travel advisor is providing to
you is to the best of their knowledge and based on the disclosure of travel
components booked by you the traveler and are unknown to travel advisor
including the supplier’s terms and conditions. Travel advisor is not liable,
nor responsible for any travel disruption or denial of travel because of any part
of the travel information that was withheld, missed, or undisclosed by the
traveler to the travel advisor whether knowingly or unknowingly. Full trip itinerary components including travel
documents must be provided to the travel advisor for the most accurate and
up-to-date travel guidance to be provided to you.
An electronic authorization form must
be signed by you the traveler seeking travel advice from this travel advisor releasing
said travel advisor from any liability from missed travel advice because incomplete travel information
was was not provided to the travel advisor from the traveler.